Message modified by board administrator 24/9/2011, 4:09 pm
Apart from making donations by cheque, or by standing order, you can now make anonymous donations by text!
1. send a text message to 70070, using the code HOPE 30 and the amount you want to give (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10) e.g. to donate £10 text HOPE 30 10
2. 70070 means only that you have made a donation to a charity; it does not indicate which charity.
3. the debit will show on your mobile phone account only as a text, there is no mention of either the UKPT or HOPE 30.
4. all the donations made in a month by everyone are totalled up and deposited in the UKPT bank account; hence we do not know who donations came from, other than by text, and so we cannot thank you personally.
5. you can text this way as often as you wish.
6. you will receive a text message receipt, and the chance to add Gift Aid (by filling in a web form or by text message).
7. If you donít add Gift Aid straight away, you will receive a reminder text 24 hours later so you don't miss out.
Its as easy as that!